May 11, 2010

Working bride-to-be

Before, i've never complaint for my work. I love my works so muchoo muchoo. I realize every single works thingy train me how to be maturer, more independent, patience, working harder and so on. i kno its too classic but its true fo me.

I felt the name of exhausted, bad mood, tired, panic, sometimes boring en what else, u name it! i have been thru all of them for the past 8 yrs (am start working since i was 19y/o) Trust me i never regret as a matter of fact i want them more more n more. For instance, am willing to work till late, am willing to work overseas, to get fuss around in the mid nite just to arrange something for bosses or projects even i have to get distraction over the weekends, boyfiee get pissed of this works thingy and really still i love my jobs! :)

BIG BUT, how now? when it comes to timing of getting married which i have to perform the best for my works in the same time i also want to make a finest wedding. Can i able to stand still? I have to but i dont kno.

Example today (demi kebaikan bersama mari kita gunakan ejaan & bahasa indonesia yg baik dan benar):

Ketika gue lagi telfon2an sama sang wedding dress's designer penjahit buat nanyain progress jaitan W-dress kuh .. bla blaa.. pada saat yg bersamaan sang kodok bos teriak dari dalam jeruji besinya ruangannya. Eijk bilang tunggu lah aku sedang menelpoon. tibah2 dia menyampiri ruangan ku dan memborbardir ku dengan seribu pertanyaaan dan dengan sangat terpaksa gue mesti menyudahkan telpon2an dengan sang penjahit. Si bos nanya blah blahh endebrah endebreh kele kelee entah mengapa kook gue jadi tiba2 bodoh, lemot en tulalit dan malah nanya balik "ehh ehh..? emang kamu nyuruh apa ya? yg mana ya (totally forgot booo!)dan he raised his eyebrow and "iya gue da nyuruh lo tadi pagi, remember?" tetep loh gue belom keinget apa yg dia cari2 dan dia tanya. ahh stupidoo me!! setelah dia meninggalkan ruangan ku dengan penuh kesel (agaknya) gue ceki-ceki deh tuh my berantakan lists and i find it in the piece of paper and oww shitty i lupaah. Damn suree. errrr.

Secondly,
This is also one of nice bad part of having office with shopping centre downstairs. Yap, Metro sale, C&K sale, Bodyshop sale, Mango, Guess, etc i always b the first row person who know their sale event.hehe. Ya gimana engga, every end of the month i'll be getting the flyers announce every event / sale down there. So, every idle time i always "nangkring", window shopping to see all around from 1st floor till 3rd floor to get some stuff, nowdays seserahan items, hehe. AND, by the time am muter-muter dibawah my phone/blackberry keep ringing, macem2 deh urusannya, ga pendor, ga si kodok nanya juga adaaa ajaah yg ini gmn, progress ini da sampe manah and ya da ya da ya daaa.. oh my.. pls give me a break!!


am starting to get pissed sebal if this is continously happen to me! Errrr. I dont know i promise my self to not ever leave my jobs, i keep in my mind soo many people out there desperately want to have my job? why i shud complain??


Semangat! :)


No comments: