May 18, 2010

:(

Sediiiih, aku lg sediiih dehh .. :(

When everything seems so finee, settled which almost entire preparation all done, dont know somehow from outta of the world the other issues just come up as of sudden. *loooooongsigh

Most people say and they ain't wrong, there always be a drama before W-day its truee and f*cking riteeeee and am playing as a queen!!

I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
the things you swore you saw yourself

taken from: vindicated lyric

Ahhhh auk auk ah ..


2 comments:

Virlika Pepitari said...

miee miee cayaang kamu knapa sediih

ceritalaah pada kuu ..

hayoo masa capeng bercediih hayoo ceriaa lagiii ... cup cup cup

shoumieee said...

heehe, iyaa pepitas kmrn aku lg cedih. tp udh allrite n heppih skrg.
maacii yaa, cantik! :)