October 29, 2009

The Right Combination

Two people, together

It was just a dream until you came along

My heart was waiting just for you

Tomorrow, forever we both heard those promises for far too long

But now you’ve made the words come true


So touch me now I need to have you close tonight

And show me how

You can make me feel this way




You and me ,we are the right combination.. for love

We’re all we need, It’s just you and me

We make the right combination..straight from the heart

Love is the key



Can’t keep it a secret

Everything i feel is written on my face

I can’t hide my heart from you

You hold me, it’s a secret

In your arms the world becomes a better place

Now i know what i love can do




So here we go

Exactly where the road will lead us

I don’t know

I just know that you’ll be there ..




And whenever you call, i’m there

Every stumble and fall, i’ll share

i’ll be yours through it all ’cause i care about you baby

It’s so easy to see, so strong



Now i know you and me belong ...

No comments: